Welcome to Binghamton Precast
Binghamton Precast & Supply Corp. is an established manufacturer of precast concrete products to the heavy highway and general construction industry throughout upstate NY and northern PA. We have been in business for over 30 years producing quality precast products for our customers and their owners.
Binghamton Precast & Supply Corp. is a National Precast Concrete Association Quality Certified Plant. We are an approved manufacturer for NYSDOT, Penn DOT, NYSOGS, Army Corp of Engineers as well as numerous other government and private specifying groups.
We employ a creative and capable staff of design professionals that assist owners and contractors to design and build products that meet their needs and fit their budgets.
Our product lines include:
- A full range of septic tanks and products for home and commercial on site waste water treatment systems.
- Round manhole structures for storm and sanitary systems from 48” to 126” diameter.
- A complete line of standard and custom manufactured square and rectangular structures
- A full line of Electrical Products that include: transformer pads, underground vaults, manholes and pull boxes, light pole foundations, and runway sign bases and light cans.
- Bridge products include: Box culverts, three sided span units, Arch span units, deck slabs, bridge abutments and pier protection barrier.
- Highway products include: The full range of NYSDOT highway barrier and transition pieces. Sound wall barrier both sound reflective and sound absorptive.
- Retaining walls including The ReCon Wall System and MSE wall panels
- A complete line of contractor supplies including pipe, fittings, fabrics and grids, concrete forms and accessories and highway castings
Binghamton Precast & Supply Corp. was established as a separate corporation in 1990. Prior to 1990 the company conducted operations as a division of the Binghamton Burial Vault Co. Inc. The Phelps St. manufacturing facility was built in 1985. The Thomas Street Facility was built in 2007.